Real Time Web Analytics

Ok boomer Collection

Sunday 12 July 2015

[Hack] Traffic Racer Unlimited Cash No Jailbreak



Hack for Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken.
  • 955000555 Cash

Instructions
  1. Download the savegames backup and extract it.
  2. Delete and reinstall the app.
  3. Don't open the app.
  4. Put the documents folder in the 「Traffic Racer/Library/Preferences/」 using (iFile, DiskAid, iFunBox...) or other apps.
  5. It will ask you to replace the old documents folder, do so.
  6. Launch the game and don't load save from iCloud.

1 comment:

  1. I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete